This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PRAYAAN TRAVELS prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You’re prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
PRAYAAN TRAVELS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing PRAYAAN TRAVELS to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
PRAYAAN TRAVELS may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates PRAYAAN TRAVELS policies in any way.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than card holder also. For that you need to fill up details of card holder for payment and details of user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe, we use payment gateway for payment has a 128 bits encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
1) A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with PRAYAAN TRAVELS
2) Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by PRAYAAN TRAVELS. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
3) When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
4) Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Speed limit of the vehicle as per the directions of the local Transport Authority only. Parking charges, Toll charges, State taxes and Entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
5) Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our garage to garage.
6) Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
7) Car Air-Conditioner will not work on Hills routes & also when the vehicle is not in movement. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases.
8) The voucher is mandatory to avail any applicable discounts (or) in the case of cash back. The amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made to PRAYAAN TRAVELS in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
9) Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
10) The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
11) It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of PRAYAAN TRAVELS In such a case PRAYAAN TRAVELS will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want PRAYAAN TRAVELS to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
12) Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
13) Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pickup time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed PRAYAAN TRAVELS on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made. The amendments can be done by contacting the support team of PRAYAAN TRAVELS on 9849356002 and mention the booking reference number.
14) Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
15) Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
16) All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m. the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
17) Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One-way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Vizag to Kakinada then to Vijayawada and back to Vizag for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 900 Kms and he returns back to Vizag on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, in spite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Vizag (Source city), however the customer can travel from Vizag to some other city outside city limits of Vizag (say Vizianagaram) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
18) One-way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Vizag to Annavaram, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Annavaram to Vizag. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e. from Vizag to Annavaram.
19) If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the Trip Sheet number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at PRAYAAN TRAVELS by reaching them on 9849356002. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
20) The driver waiting time for the customer on the travel date not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of No Show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
21) For all travel types (Local, One-way & Round trip) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night halt charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
22) For One-way, Outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
23) Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
24) Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
25) PRAYAAN TRAVELS cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
26) PRAYAAN TRAVELS cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
27) In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of PRAYAAN TRAVELS at 9849356002 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number (Tripsheet number).
28) PRAYAAN TRAVELS cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
29) In no event the entire liability of PRAYAAN TRAVELS for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
30) In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Vizag
31) In addition to all the above mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
32) In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of PRAYAAN TRAVELS. PRAYAAN TRAVELS being an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. PRAYAAN TRAVELS is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
PRAYAAN TRAVELS may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. PRAYAAN TRAVELS promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its own promotional purposes.
34) It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be actually made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of PRAYAAN TRAVELS. In such a case PRAYAAN TRAVELS will make a full refund.
35) We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
36 PRAYAAN TRAVELS can send the cab only at the time for which booking has made & not early whatsoever may be the emergencies may be.
37) The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable service tax.